About West Creek
West Creek is an established business park totaling over 3,500 acres of land: approximately 800 acres developed, 1,700 acres undeveloped, and 650 acres are preserved in a flood plain. Strategically located in Richmond, the park has easy access to major roads and interstate highways including I-288, I-95, I-64, I-295, Broad Street and Patterson Avenue. Interstate 288 runs close to 5 miles through the park with four interchanges into West Creek. Two scenic roads also run through West Creek: West Creek Parkway and Tuckahoe Creek Parkway. Both are four-lane, median-divided roads with interchange access to Interstate 288.
West Creek is home to some of the most respected and community-minded businesses in the region including Capital One, CarMax, Virginia Farm Bureau, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Performance Food Group, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Over 10,000 people are currently employed within the park, with over one million residents living within a 30-mile radius making an abundant workforce available. West Creek has become an integral part of the Richmond landscape with several major institutions and amenities within proximity to the site, such as the University of Richmond, University of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth, and Randolph Macon. West Creek’s scenic beauty and unmatched environmental quality have created an impressive business environment of enduring value. The park has abundant wildlife habitats along Tuckahoe Creek, as well as two large lakes, with restrictive covenants to maintain and protect this natural integrity.
West Creek Business Park is owned and operated by the Pruitt Companies and the Riverstone Group. Pruitt Companies is a local, family owned development company that specializes in commercial, residential and retail development within the Richmond Metropolitan area. Developments include: Glen Forest Office Park, the Grey Oaks Community, Short Pump Crossings, Short Pump Town Center and The Shops at White Oak Village. Additionally, Pruitt Companies is the managing partner of West Creek Business Park. The Riverstone Group is a family company based in Richmond, VA. Riverstone owns numerous operating companies and real estate assets such as the Jefferson Hotel, the Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Sea Pines at Hilton Head, Keswick Hall and Estate and the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville. In addition, Riverstone owns large land tracts such as West Creek and CenterPointe in the Richmond area and several large timber and development tracts in NC, SC, and FL.
Quick Facts About West Creek:
- Assembled and rezoned by original owner NCNB Holdings in 1988.
- West Creek consists of 3,500 acres: approximately 800 acres developed, 1,700 acres undeveloped, and 650 acres are preserved in a flood plain.
- Home to Capital One, CarMax, Virginia Farm Bureau, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Performance Food Group, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Interstate 288 built in 2004.
- In 2006, HCA purchases 60-acres for a regional hospital.
- Ample water and sewer capacity for future growth.
- Protective covenants with architectural and site development guidelines.
- Zoned M1-C (Hospitality, Light Industrial, Medical Office, Multi-Family, Office, Retail).
- Strategically located within close proximity to Richmond and Charlottesville.
- Immediate access to the entire metropolitan region (I-64, I-295, and I-95).
- Major arterial roads surround and traverse West Creek (I-288, I-64, Rt. 250, Rt. 6).
- Within an hour to the University of Virginia, a 20 minute drive to VCU, and close proximity to eleven area colleges and universities.
- Nearby amenities includes 4 country clubs, 2 (18-hole) golf courses, health clubs, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org